Thursday 2 June 2011

Keeping Your Spirits Up by Sarah Dale

Absolutely thrilled to bits to promote this book.  Sarah is one of my clients and I helped her last April to get started with a draft of this book.  Afte planning it for some time Sarah needed a push(gentle) to begin. 

What I admire about Sarah is her determination to stick to what we agreed in our sessions despite being a mum of teenagers, doing a course for her business and all the other ways she generously shares her time in the community.

And what pleases me most is that she's overcome some of her fears about contacting 'experts' in her field.  As a result she has some positive and supportive testimonials from them after reading her book.

I wish her all success.  For more details check it out at the link.

http://www.creatingfocus.org/?page_id=466

No comments:

Post a Comment