Tuesday 15 March 2011

Reading for journeys part 2

Arrived in KL having read almost nothing! I did start to rad the Patricia Cornwell but found it too bloodthirsty.

Managed to read some of the Guardian and listen to my Mp3 player with some downloaded talks.

Good suggestion about the short stories from Jim Murdoch though.

KL is larger, more impressive and more abundant than I remember. Though just as hot.

Since this is not principally a sightseeing trip I'm not sure what I'll be seeing though I have been promised a view of the city from the 68th floor of the Twin Towers building where my niece works.

It's good to have a new set of bookshelves to work through - lots of world literature. I've started reading a Murakami -Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World. Already drawn into his amazing writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment