Saturday, 21 March 2009

Wacky Words


I may get tackled by geologists where it's a perfectly useful term but I love the sound of this one.
It's the gradual movement of wet soil down a slope. So next time you're digging in the garden and a huge clod of soil moves towards you, you'll know which word to use when it hits your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment